If you find anything in error, please contact Stephanie Rodgers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Name: Moyo Health (previously AMoSS)
Emory Application Owner: Whitney Bremer. Gari Clifford (scrubbed NetID as requested by user (MJO)), Rachel Hershenberg
Emory Application Technical Contact: Chris Aaron (CWAARON)
Application Support Model: Emory app owner
Application Administration Model:
Application Description: The app records user behavior, sleep and movement, and mood. Patients with neuropsychiatric issues, sleep issues, cardiac issues and other related diseases will use it. The data will be processed to predict severity of illness or identify predictors of negative changes in health.
Application Marketplace ID/Link:
|ServiceNow Request||Distribution Status & Date||Internal Review Status & Date||ePHI Indicator||Target User Base|
Emory App Catalog (Android) - 2017.03.17
|complete (2017.06.28)||no||study participants|
- App technical contact has indicated that bug fixes and patches will likely be forthcoming, but will not affect functionality or user interface.
- Branding/Copyright notes: "Based on the information submitted to our office, it is our understanding that Emory is the sole developer of the app. Because, the app was developed using NSF funds and as per to the terms of the NSF grant award, Emory can retain the ownership to the app. Hence, Emory is the sole owner of the app. That being said, OTT recommends not to enforce its copyrights by placing Emory’s copyright notice on the app and also not to put Emory branding on the app. However, the app developers should place other copyright notices from the open source software from which the codes were used and they also should list the open sources with links to their respective licenses they came with (I believe, those are Apache 2.0 and MIT licenses). In summary, this app can be released through Google and Apple without placing the Emory’s copyright notice and branding." (per Raj Guddneppanavar 2017.06.28)
- In distribution phase - awaiting completion of Google Play Submission Template and subsequent public distribution in Google Play.
- App resuming review & distribution process after being paused for ~4 years.
Internal Review Status: complete
|Internal Distribution Request Date||Office of Technology Transfer Signoff||Legal Counsel Review||Marketing & Communications Review||Compliance & Regulatory Review||IT Security Review|
|2017.03.16||complete (per Raj Guddneppanavar 2017.06.28)||n/a||complete (Communications deferring to OTT, per Peta Westmaas 2017.06.08)||complete (per David Giannantonio 2017.03.23)||complete (per Elliot Kendall 2017.05.15)|
Upload collateral as it is collected.
Approval artifacts can be located here: https://emory.app.box.com/files/0/f/21480903248/APP_AMoSS_-_mHealth_Depression_Monitoring
- Completed IP Disclosure.
- Commercial Evaluation Report.
- Legal Counsel Review.
- Marketing and Communications Review.
- Compliance and Regulatory Review.
- IT Security Review.
- Architecture Review.
- App Store Submission Templates (Google Play).
- Distribution Review Checklist.